Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
This chapter's title song can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-xPOO2-lRI

Dex-chan lover
Man that kinda fly over my head. I can't really found myself caring about them. She repeat over and over to herself she is a coward but did nothing to change it. And i'm not talking about the other one because i don't like her at all. One just want someone to toy with and the other is a big coward and we lost 3 chapters on them. The worst is that i even heard it's gonna end next month.

Seems to me like Sakiko is just toying with Chika, forcing her into a (physical) relationship and using her to get away from her supposedly boring everyday life.

It looks like there will be one more Sakiko & Chika bonus chapter later on.
And it will be 15 chapters in total.

Dex-chan lover
I actually like these two, I agree that the "big reveal" wasn't anything transcendental, I thought it was going to be something related to her family... But basically, Chika just doesn't have enough confidence in herself so she's afraid of changing and to love someone else is harder if you don't love yourself enough, you become negative and reject of your own happiness ... But at the end of day, it is real love, so she couldn't bear to lose her either, so I think they'll be fine, I really love Chika.

And sex is good no matter what they say

why do people say sakiko is playing with her? it's not true because no one saw her go out with a boy, she waits patiently for chika to confess her feelings, in bed when she says a chika if she hates her, we see that she waits for a moment the answer "of course I love you too"! but its not coming out. Chika is angry and I think the discussion with mina will help her. I personally see sakiko who found in chika her guardian angel and that the two love each other.

Dex-chan lover
why do people say sakiko is playing with her?

@Stannis yeah, those people really have no understanding about anything that's going on. Last chapter had a few really mindboggling comments that I didn't even want to get into, cause I guess people are just that inexperienced with relationships like this. I agree with pretty much everything you said. They really love each other a lot, but are both afraid/careful in different ways, basically.

At the end of the day it's a great relationship, cause they both found exactly what they needed/wanted in each other. Sakiko wants to escape her family situation (clearly, look at the comments about her father) and wants someone who actually needs her a lot (among other things, like probably wanting a more typical "good girl" unlike her) and Chika wants someone who accepts her "greediness for affection" (which isn't something inherently bad, cause Sakiko wants exactly that, someone who wants her to be there all the time), who won't leave her alone and who is willing to reach out and break through her "emotional wall".

Now they just need to grow a little bit braver/more honest to go and admit all of that to each other, of course. But I think that'll only actually happen after Minato and Hibiki have their own thing (which I imagine will start to get going soon-ish).

Dex-chan lover
Ye, Sakiko and Chika are actually in a pretty good relationship where they are just playing commitment chicken. Honestly how people read into these relationship as anything bad is confusing to me. You don't have to always verbally hear consent, and if Chika didn't want it, Sakiko gave her plenty of outs. The two are crazy in love with each other, and they respect each others boundaries. Honestly love these girls, wish I had what they had.

Fed-Kun's army
Can we just appreciate the greatness of this authors writing and oh yes, she draws as well..
I want her to be really successful

Thank you so much for the chapter, I loved it and can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Fed-Kun's army
meh, 3 chapters that ended as basically "we can't talk"... if this was just going to be this , why waste time so much time on it? could've gotten the same message through in a chapter or 2

also, I'll just say that I don't much like Sakiko :/

anyways, seeing as how this might have gotten axed, just disappointing to see cause I'd much rather have chapters spent on the band and main couple

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the author at least allowed them to admit there was something wrong with their relationship. Maybe they'll be able to work things out eventually, though I wonder if they'll ever take the narrative spotlight again.

Users who are viewing this thread