Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Group Leader
This chapter's title song can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGwRU_Kzsu0

Dex-chan lover
The plot is moving fast.

We aren't even in chapter 10 yet!

Not that I mind. It's just that the premise somehow made it seem like it was gonna be dragged for a bit.

Still, now that freaking cliffhanger really left me so damn dry.

PD: This time they got most of the instrument trivia right as far as I can tell. Just in case someone is wondering... Makes me think author might be a brass player themselves.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Everytime I read a chapter, I fall more in love with this manga, it's so good! The character development is great and even tho is mostly a romance, the background about Chika and Sakiko, and Minato finding them making out and how they're friends with benefits, I love how the feelings are progressing and how the author is not afraid to show a "couple" with physical relationship rather than just playing a pure innocent yuri until the end.

I'm so glad that we get development early and the author doesnt just drag the obvious feeling all the way to the end of the manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Usually it's when the nerdy girl lets her hair down that she becomes hot ... Mina managed the opposite.

Also ...
w5doWtv.png

That's because your gay is showing, Hibiki.

im really excited for the next one but i feel really ominous about it.. anyway thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm melting and is not because I'm close to the sun, but because this is warming my heart

Chapter 4 made it seem like Hibiki already loves Minato and yet this chapter makes it seem like she doesn't.

Edit: or more like she isn't aware of her own feelings yet.

Users who are viewing this thread