Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt
Minato says no to everything. That's the point of her damage. And pushing her through that is the reason why Hibiki is important to her, to begin with - without that they would have no relationship of any kind. How many times did Minato say no to playing with them at all? You misunderstanding the whole situation. The only thing that Hibiki did that can be considered bad, is telling Minato that she doesn't have to play with them anymore and can play with adults like she explicitly said she wanted multiple times before. And she only started pushing for that, because she doesn't know to what point playing with the club is now important to Minato. Even Minato knows that she can gain a lot from playing with the other band, and so she still plays with them even after the drama is resolved.

> So Hibiki being incosiderate is acceptable because she is a doofus but Minato had to apologize ? That doesn't add up, you can't make excuses for one while excuse the other.

It does, because what they did is on a completely different level. Again, Hibiki never acted in any way maliciously towards Minato. What Minato did could easily be relationship-breaking. It takes a lot of mental gymnastics to take someone picking the most vulnerable spot you have to intentionally hurt you as a positive.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't thought of the possibility that she could do both things, the club and the pro band... I was waiting for the moment they would make up to resume it, and I'm glad I did...I feel so relieved!!!! Thank you so much for the translation, this manga is wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
Meh... this is Guide "how to ruin likable character in two chapters".
Everything feels rushed and absolutely unsatisfying, especially after last chapter. Hibiki acted like bitch and now playing role of offended party, and doesn't really feel sorry about being rude.

Users who are viewing this thread