Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Hello, Melancholic!

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, I know it's a happy ending, but time-skips always make me sad, like we're missing out on a bunch of their stories together. I'm gonna miss this series, it was definitely one of my favorites and I feel like it could've gone on for a lot longer 😭😭

Thank you so much to @WildCreature for the excellent work on the translation!

ah, another yuri manga ended T^T Very much liked how it ended happily but too soon huhu. Thank you for the work! It was good while it lasted :>

ITS OVER?? 😭😭😭 Oh well it was a great ride, thank you! I hope we get an extra chapter of ema and whoever she's texting....

Dex-chan lover
It ended on a happy note, was very cute yuri and satisfying journey overall, and thanks very much for all the translations o7

Dex-chan lover
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH She looks amazing with short hair!!

We never found out who was Ema's chan partner but that's okay... It didn't feel rushed, maybe we didn't explore enough of Hibiki's character but for the story it tried to tell, I think it was a very good job.

Chika still my favorite of course!!!! I HOPE WE CAN GET A BONUS

Thanks for translating! GGWP

Dex-chan lover
Well. That was a really enjoyable ride.

I like it a lot.

But this ending has me feeling like
Haibane Renmei
, a lot of stuff that was set to be resolved later on the story it's never resolved. And that's fine, because life it's like that.

I suppose this could be a movie???? If this ever gets adapted, of course. (I'm a firm believer that music manga should get adaptations to actually become a complete product. Like, one can only imagine the type of music the girls are playing but without hearing it it's hard)

Dex-chan lover
plw5kj.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread