Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Hello, Melancholic!

Dex-chan lover
I saw no end tag so this came as a gut punch

I’m happy for them and that kiss

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm still hungry! I want more!

I loved this title, it was really good, thanks a lot WildCreature.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh 3 years in highschool This made me cry TToTT refreshing ending!
I love the couples! Now aad I didn't get to se Ema's love life!

0ps

Minato either shrunk or her GF grew in that last panel.

Dex-chan lover
there's not much you can mine out of a simple story like this without adding extra drama and characters

it had and appropriate ending at an appropriate time

Dex-chan lover
Ended good. But like all yuri series, I still didn't want it to end. And I do know that this was a pretty perfect ending, but yuri stuff normally feels so good that it feels really disappointing when it ends, no matter how nicely it ends...

Dex-chan lover
It's unfortunate it was axed. After almost 2 years of going out, it's understandable that Minato's and Hibiki's relationship is strong, but I would love to see more from the journey. Oh well, you take what you can get.

Great little series. It could've gone on for a lot longer, and probably would've been better for that, but it's still incredibly strong even with just 14 chapters.

Thanks for translating all this!

I think it was pretty good, but this series had a potential to be very longer than that...

Wait, this gloomy girl has turned into a really fine girl, just after one year o_O

Well, this was an adorable story, too bad it's over like this :/

I loved it, and I was hoping we'd at least see an extra, about their adult life.

Aw man, I can't believe it's over. I really really liked the art in this series. It was goofy, upbeat, and fun. I wish it was way longer than 14 chapters and we got to see Minato and Hibiki's relationship progress. It's sad that the series got axed so soon, but I'm glad to have found it. Here's hoping there's another yuri to fill the void after Bloom into You and in between updates for Whispering You A Love Song.

Damn, so sad it ended so fast! Still a lovely little story that did a hell of a lot in 14 chapters (plus one incredible extra). I agree that I wish we could’ve seen a little more from their adult/university lives, though!

Thanks so much for the TLs!

Users who are viewing this thread