Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Hello, Melancholic!

Dex-chan lover
I would love to see a time skip extra, but oh well, thank you for this.

Thank you author and editors and scanlator and everyone that worked in this amazing work. This definitely is in my top yuri, must reads, it's an amazing story, with just the right flow, comedy, romance, drama and the development... I loved every chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really sad another good read yuri manga ended,really love how they talk things,this is how communication really works on a relationship,vital key to keep a couple going.Just kinda sad we didn't got any emma's own side or extra story.
Anyways I enjoyed reading this hidden gem,really love all the characters.❤
Thank you sooo much author and scanlation group for finishing this story for us.❤

Communication in a good yuri manga??? More likely than you think!!

Thank you so much for all the hard work that went into this!! Really enjoyed reading it <3

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good, turns out this author can write a happy story

All in all, really disappointed with this story... glad it had a happy ending but what it took to get there was so... wrong... and we all know why, cos I bet you're still annoyed with it too.

Shame it got axed but this was a glorious manga, and I'm fervently waiting for the authors next work. Thanks so much for translating!

i thought we gonna have 20-ish chapters.. but well, we have a good ending (at least it's good for me).
i still curious about Ema tho.. i mean, her side story would be interesting..

An enjoyable and refreshing series, thank you for all the hard work on this scanlation.

Fed-Kun's army
SEE? THIS is the tiny difference between a satisfactory conclusion and a vague conclusion!

Without Minato and Bikki talking things out AND kissing, we would be left in the dark as to whether they manage to make their relationship work once the manga is finished. And when you write a romance, that's kind of an important note to leave the readers with. Now, they didn't talk about Bikki's daddy issues, and that's kinda disappointing, but we can assume they did that during the timeskip or something.

In the end, the manga setup its question and answered it, and that's something I can respect. The worse parts are those with missed potential, but for me at least, this was an enjoyable ride. Plus, Minato is my spirit animal, and Bikki has cute little fangs.

8/10, would read again since it's so damn short for such a great cast of characters.

It's sad that this manga has to end ;-; so rare to get this type of yuri story with interesting characters.
But, it ended in a good note, so I can be pretty satisfied about it.

Thank you for translating this!

sadt, taht was fast but we got all the conclusion we needed right? so that's good enough i guess. minato with short thoooooo.. dang want to see more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread