Hello, Melancholic! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Hello, Melancholic!

Thanks for the TL. Sad to see this manga go, I would have loved to see more of Minato and Bikki's relationship. But most yuri end in this way, so I'm used to it by now lol

I want more of our side (main) couple. Their uni life at least, even as a short extra chap....

Ah fuck, that last panel on page 20 is literally me.

This manga was really nice, I'm sad to see it go in only 14 chapters, but ah well. I'll look forward to the author's next work.

Fed-Kun's army
This put a big smile on my face on a really stressful day..
Thank you so much for the chapter 💖

@nathanderweise I love this author, I really liked "2DK, G Pen, Mezamashi Tokei" but the group TL it dropped it so that's that, I hope someday someone will finish TL it..

But...but we never got to know Ema's lover. Awe I was kinda looking forward to it. Thank you for translation! 😄

Dex-chan lover
Love how in the last page she also walks straighter and not hunch backed

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank you so so much for translating this manga, it's really sweet and it made me cry. Minato and Hibiki's connection is just overflowing and i think that's one of many beautiful things to have within human's connection. I never doubt anything that is made by Ohsawa Yayoi-san, an incredible author!!

P.s. one thing that i love with Ohsawa Yayoi-san works is that there are characters that i feel just really connected with myself and they grew up so far, that gives me hope. I really recommend everyone to read one or more or even anything from Ohsawa Yayoi-san!

Last edited:
All in all, really disappointed with this story... glad it had a happy ending but what it took to get there was so... wrong... and we all know why, cos I bet you're still annoyed with it too.
Is it the fact that Hibiki was a narcissistic, manipulative bitch pretty much the entire time? I enjoyed the series aside from that, but obviously that's a pretty big hangup to have.

Dex-chan lover
Forgot how much I love this manga, such a great story and characters. Though would've been so nice to see more of them

Dex-chan lover
Second reread. I basically read this once a year. It's so nice! I wish the story went on further, just to see what the characters are all up to. One of those manga that whenever I see a panel of, reposted somewhere, I get the urge to read again.

Users who are viewing this thread