Help Finding Manga

Dex-chan lover
It's a manga set during a zombie apocalypse and it's about a guy and girl(iirc) who were having fun during the apocalypse in a shopping mall or movie theater but that's honestly all I remember from when I read it

Sorry there's so little info to go off of but If someone can find it thank you

Dex-chan lover
Both of those are pretty much a go-to setting for most zombie stories, so it could be a fair few. Was it more light-hearted, or more serious?

Ikimetsu ka Honda-kun starts off specifically with a boy-girl pair (feat. goat), and with its pseudo-4koma format swings between SoL and overarching plot.

Romero won't Save the World is another boy-girl pair (feat. a massive pair of eyebrows). It's supposed to be 1-volume series, but the scanlation is still incomplete.

Zom100 is a pretty lighthearted take, and it fits the "having fun" bill. It is however a fair-sized group rather than specifically a boy-girl pair.

Alternatively, Dowman Sayman is a big fan of zombies, and has written several oneshots featuring them. There's one that could fit the bill in The End of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War. Two pairs of guy+girl.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Both of those are pretty much a go-to setting for most zombie stories, so it could be a fair few. Was it more light-hearted, or more serious?

Ikimetsu ka Honda-kun starts off specifically with a boy-girl pair (feat. goat), and with its pseudo-4koma format swings between SoL and overarching plot.

Romero won't Save the World is another boy-girl pair (feat. a massive pair of eyebrows). It's supposed to be 1-volume series, but the scanlation is still incomplete.

Zom100 is a pretty lighthearted take, and it fits the "having fun" bill. It is however a fair-sized group rather than specifically a boy-girl pair.

Alternatively, Dowman Sayman is a big fan of zombies, and has written several oneshots featuring them. There's one that could fit the bill in The End of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War. Two pairs of guy+girl.
Thank you so much it's the second one

It's one of those Manga I started to read when I started using Mangadex and wasn't planning on making an account and when I did I already forgot the title

Users who are viewing this thread