Help with Reports

Power Uploader
I was looking to see if I could expedite the process it takes for a report to go through.

There is one that has been waiting for a week. One I sent recently that's waiting for a couple of days, and one report that was made almost one year ago and is still waiting now. I wanted to know if these could all go through today, to sort of knock out three birds with one stone.

Should I post the IDs here, or how does that work? Apologies for my ignorance; I want to make sure I do this correctly.

Group Leader
I was looking to see if I could expedite the process it takes for a report to go through.

There is one that has been waiting for a week. One I sent recently that's waiting for a couple of days, and one report that was made almost one year ago and is still waiting now. I wanted to know if these could all go through today, to sort of knock out three birds with one stone.

Should I post the IDs here, or how does that work? Apologies for my ignorance; I want to make sure I do this correctly.
You can't really do that because the reason they haven't been dealt with is that either the report was too imprecise and needed research that moderators often don't have the time to look through, or it had too much info or work to do which brings me back to the facts moderators don't have time to look through everything.

They have a backlog of reports that go way back and while they are processing them when they can, there's so many reports like that it might take a while before yours are done.

Case and point: there's too many to prioritize your old ones

Users who are viewing this thread