Hen na Ie - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Active member
Joined
Oct 13, 2020
Messages
48
can you share the link to the novel if there is one?
Sorry, I didn't find online version. The book was published locally in Indonesia and I bought it
But there's a complete story in narration, translated in english caption, on the author's youtube! The original story came from that channel after all. Try googling the author's name in yt
 
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2024
Messages
26
I think this is a sign to sleep. I'm so fucking scared😭😭
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
119
OK, no, no, police in any part of the world would take the story with open arms, even if they think it's far fetched. This is not a minor case, there one recent murder scene, and possible previous ones, they would investigate the 1st house without delay.

Saying that the contractor cleaned the house is not grounds for saying they can't go. This is clearly a deus ex machina to keep the story going.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top