Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 13 Ch. 83

@Xxjuggernaut Although the general age of consent in Japan is 13, every prefecture has their own rulings regarding the age of consent which is set at 16-18. Just like the US where the general age of consent is 12 but every state sets their own laws.

Dex-chan lover
@Kefkabot there were 4 girls in my school (from ~40 girls total of the same birth year) that has breasts size like Senko (visually comparing) in their 12-13 years old, soooooo... I'm more tolerate to this, i used to this in my school years - acceleration is the bitch of new generations with gen modified products etc 😆

Xxjuggernaut That's not my problem. I just don't like it when people bring up federal law that serves as nothing more than a minimum guideline for states when they make their own age of consent laws. It paints a wrong picture and leads to spreading misinformation.
Or do you ever hear people say that the age of consent in the US starts at 12 or that there is no miniumum drinking age? No, you don't.

Dex-chan lover
Will she stop being able to sense erections?! Nah, she is her mother's daughter

flustered senko should be illegal man.... that's damn cute.

Banned
I gotta admit... that striped outfit is damn nice. Now if only she were wearing those fake glasses she has... =<

Finally, progress!!

At this point I think they swapped their weirdness or tendencies, like Takamura is now the weird one while Senko is being normal...

Users who are viewing this thread