Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 13 Ch. 87

This guy sucked till the end, still couldnt confess upfront, it took Senkos push to initiate it... BUT HEY Im happy that Senkos Happy

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW

JUSTICE WINS

F4IbwHI.jpg

FUCK YES. S*X IN THE NEXT COMING CHAPTERS. I AINT STOPPING HERE TRANSLATOR I NEED MY FILL.

Double-page supporter
AYY finally!!
now to the the 2nd ship wars we go... sugita will pick annoying childhood friend or cute gyaru?

also ill be waiting for those.... "interactions" wink wink...

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter will be the last with Takamuras funeral

Power Uploader
@wevvb 17 vs. 23 is somehow a large age gap to many people as far as I'm concerned

Dex-chan lover
Disinfection Spray?

I mean..... technically that is not wrong..... but for the US at least you would call it Disinfectant Spray.

Dunno if there are really places that call it that, or if it was just an odd choice of words.

Why was this so jarring to me? I really need to stop getting distracted by inconsequential things like this.

Power Uploader
@Moraza Can't say I'm best at English so that might just fall on me. Giga didn't question it so I'm guessing that word is used somewhere around the world too

Users who are viewing this thread