Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 13 Ch. 87

Dex-chan lover
@RonBWL

Eh, your more then fine as far as I'm concerned. Like I said, this is really just a minor thing that is only gonna stick out to weirdos like me.

It is a Spray used for Disinfection..... just that I've never heard it called that before, but maybe that's just due to the people who manufacture and market that kinda stuff only ever refer to it as Disinfectant Spray.

Regardless, thank you for all your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Legally and morally questionable interactions - dammit, my inner thoughts have been hacked again!

Power Uploader
@HYBRID_BEING In case you missed a TL's note page on C71,
Henjo is semi-hiatus. Konogi stated that she's spending more time on Eroko and thus Henjo became low-priority, but she promised she'll still try to publish every once in a while.

Double-page supporter
Actually the "questionable interactions" were already from the beginning but several chapters ago, maybe that's why we forgot them and we got used to the romcom style of the last few months

Fed-Kun's army
@Moraza
It's okay, lol. Least RonBWL is cool with it, so many other TLs/PRs blow off mistakes or become defensive.

Also TFW you finally make a move, only to catch the 'rona noro. F

WE'VE MADE IT BOYS

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If takamura would've given her the t-shirt instead of senko would you find it creepy or lame?

Dex-chan lover
aqbKtE1.jpg

it took a LONG time to get here (3 volumes too many) BUT the plot is finally moving forward :D

Users who are viewing this thread