Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko - Vol. 14 Ch. 89

Group Leader
@Darkyan97 @MemeBear You're not the only one.

I think it's because they have better chemistry.
Risa looks at Sugita as a person, while Ruka only cares for his dick.
There's clearly a winner here.

Fed-Kun's army
On the Ruka x Sugita thing, I reckon she just never consciously realised or admitted it, cause she was too bro-con style obsessed with her cousin to notice she liked his friend too & just took for granted he'd always be there too. I mean, they met pre-puberty or right at the start of it, so she'd already had this loving her cousin thing in her head before she met Sugita, before any real sexual attractions developed. So I reckon she's probs been moist for Sugita the whole time but in denial about it cause she's "supposed to love Ryou-nii". The writing for him and Senko has been on the wall since day one, so if she was really serious about her cousin she should have done something about it fifty odd chapters ago at the latest. I reckon the whole dick obsession and "Big Mountain" shit is her true feelings leaking out, especially when she's drunk. Sucks for Risa and she is objectively a better girl in basically every way possible, but obviously he loves the second most weird perverted chick in this story, and has for ages, so him choosing Risa now wouldn't be fair to her anyway, she deserves better than some dude that wants to bang her friend, right?

Dex-chan lover
A little much there Senko. Penis inspection day only happens a few times a year, not every single day.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I'd puke blood if my friend flirt lewd in my presence xD

Aggregator gang
Maybe if I close my eyes and reopen them, the author might have put a plot twist with risa x sugita
Oh well its fine tho. I will respect author-san's choices and story line (/^w^)/

Dex-chan lover
I always enjoy seeing someone discovering feelings for someone theyve known forever, like in soon to be Rukas case. Just sucks for Risa.

Double-page supporter
Damn Sugita, ice cold.

@memebear I prefer that pairing as well, Risa just seems much cooler to me. I feel like Ruka’s insecurity would get old quickly.

Fed-Kun's army
Risa is so sweet and I really hope she finds someone that isn't Sugita-san. Dude got such a sweet girl that's in love with him but hes dense and ignorant like a Brick. She deserves better.

Sugita isn't ignorant. This is a classic case of "He's just not that into you." A tragedy for the ages.

The postulate "sudden character development ⇒ change in hairstyle" is reasserted once again. Those heart-shaped reflections in Senko's eyes on page 17 were really cute, however.

Users who are viewing this thread