Henjo - Hen na Joshi Kousei Amaguri Senko

@dummyaccount12345
tbh it's not that serious it's kinda obvious who wins and there's not too much weight on thw characters afterwards. Overall its mostly an ecchi romcom and it's pretty decent

Yn

Just wanted to thank the scanlators for the pace of the release so far :) Been following this series for quite a while now and appreciate the translations

Wanna see wholesome gyaru win, but knowing the power of childhood friends, it'll probably defeat that.

Would like to see more of the side characters and Hoshi and Eruko at some point. Lmao.

I dropped this after 25 chapters... it got rlly boring and stale. Is it worth getting back too? Does it get better after chapter 25? I don’t understand the appeal of this show so far... is it just overrated cuz if so then now I understand

Dex-chan lover
@Kelpy_G556 i personally recommend https://mangadex.org/title/43370/shingeki-no-eroko-san instead its by the same author and it actually has development and quickly at that. The manga has had some development as of late but its still limited to basic relationship stuff, Henjo that is.

Contributor
Should be new Henjo chapters coming out starting next month. The author will switch between Henjo and Eroko every so often, apparently, and the latest Eroko chapter stated that Henjo will continue serialization next month.

Power Uploader
Wait what? The description was so bad and so confusing. How is there a romance tag? Is there a male lead in this anime? Cause he wasn't mentioned in the description

honestly good manga. the early chapters are a bit weird but still fun and some of the characters personalities like completley change. like senko. who is comletley unrecognizable from the early chapters. but its still really fun read.

Users who are viewing this thread