Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Ch. 41 - Former Demon Lord, Surprised by the Port Town After 350 Years

Dex-chan lover
The fight, as per the RAW
Yuuki fire magic.
Ogre block, smirk.

Yuuki "Try parrying this then you filthy casual"
He and the bats then basically form circle and fire at it from whichever direction it's not blocking.

Dex-chan lover
a9rcsWg.png

Dex-chan lover
Doggo!

The fight, as per the RAW
Yuuki fire magic.
Ogre block, smirk.

Yuuki "Try parrying this then you filthy casual"
He and the bats then basically form circle and fire at it from whichever direction it's not blocking.
Fairly sure that's a spoiler

Dex-chan lover
She really gives the impression of his minder.

Oh, noes, an unforeseen hinderance to their trip that just happened to show up when they were there. Whatever shall they do?

His idea seems like pulling themselves up by the bootstraps.

"That's too inhumane!"
No it's not. They're bats, not humans.

Why does the phrase, "I heard it from X so it must be true!" always give off so much doubt?

"We can rank up."
"Okay!"
Good to see his priorities are straight as always.

Fed-Kun's army
i really like this manga but the words keep getting longer and longer. they talking bunch of crap and mansplaining all the thinking and the strategies they want to use or used. i know its add context to the manga but its too much for no-brainer like me.

Dex-chan lover
"Breathe deep, mortal. I would have you hear me well, so let these vapors fill your lungs."
A conversation the ogre had earlier, probably.
GIMME ME FUEL
GIMME ME FIRE
GIMME THAT WHICH I DESIRE!

hard bass intensifies

what the fuck is this source engine bullshit yuuki want to pull with the wooden board? Who does he think he is, Gordon Freeman?

Users who are viewing this thread