Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - Former Demon Lord, Nailed It

Dex-chan lover
Aw, that brat got out in one piece, should have give a scar on her face or something. Then she will seek revenge through illegal method and mc and legally kill her :smugnako:

Contributor
Immortal Blood? I think that was supposed to be immoral blood
tumblr_np5sofWxwZ1u03nqso1_500.gif

Dex-chan lover
Smart and cute! Definitely should consider marring them both...one day I mean! Even if I'm not for of harem route , can't really imagine Odette marrying some rando and leave those two!
No worries then! As long as a 3rd isn't added, it's not a harem just a triangle!
But yes, both girls have great "main heroine" energy so I hope that at the very least if Yuki chooses only Alice, Odette finds someone equally suitable for her. That's the one crime "Multiple interests, one chosen" stories love to make.

Dex-chan lover
He really chose to die on that hill? Guy's priorities are as straight as Subaru.

Odette's reliable as usual.

Such a pair of dignified princesses. They're clearly sisters.

Princess mode: Activate!

It's a bit tacky forcing her to say the real reason, since it's kind of obvious. Still, she's cute being teased, so it's fine.

I somehow feel bad for the enemy, with how Yuuki just straight up lied about why the garuda went crazy.
It's kind of what he deserves, though, so I don't feel bad.

Ah those 2 girls are still the cutest and best thing about the story
Don't forget about the maid.

Both. Both is good.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Both works equally well. Almost but not quite a pun.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely love how he COULD be all “standard reincarnator powerz lul everyone go boom” and be 100% unaware of Iris’ feelings… but nope. He uses enough power to crush them down and keep them from fighting back, while making most people think it’s just “a mistake” in the duel so he’s safe… AND he’s slowly allowing the relationship with Iris to progress at a healthy rate…

This manga, man. It’s honestly outstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread