Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Previous Generation's Demon Lord Tests Abilities From Last G…

Double-page supporter
Oh no, what happen to his villagers? 😱

I really hope at least some of Elysium temple decendant are still alive somewhere waiting for their lord to return. 😭

@Akxera the temple are the ones that wanted to push the blame onto him, not the village.
@RevereShin that noble seemed pretty cliche, did he not?
@Aichan i'm hoping the village ended up killing them off or when the plague didnt stop after his death they took on the blame and got dismantled.

Ok, this seems pretty damn interesting. Perhaps his followers had taken over after the Elysium temple fell out of favour after the disease not going away with the mc's death

Double-page supporter
This is something that kind of annoys me in resurrection stories. Why does he need to ask about something as important as the Elysium temple? Wouldn't his education cover some of it? I mean, he lived for fourteen years in this life before awakening his memories, so he has both sets of memories. If a major religion faced such a massive fall just a couple centuries before, their religious education should cover it. Whatever religion they have now would make a big deal of how they vanquished the previous heretics and came to save the kingdom or whatever. Especially if it is such a big taboo that still produces a strong reaction. I could understand him not knowing if the dude's reaction was to ask "Elysium? That's an old religion only scholars know anything about", then it would make sense for him to not know anything. But if he's saying that just mentioning them carries a risk, he should know already something about them.

Fed-Kun's army
why did they remove that design? the "vampire" design looked vewy unique, like damn, i loved that design

Dex-chan lover
another OP MC with no spine, it's one thing to have your family members insult you if you're illegitimate but this dude is just a hired tutor that came into your house and you bend over backwards and take every insult he throws at you. stand up for yourself MC, if you act like a doormat then you deserve to be stepped on.

Dex-chan lover
53124950035_6c8a1cd6c0_o_d.png

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I don't know if it's because of the translation but I had a hard time wrapping my head around the initial conversation with his sister.

Dex-chan lover
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
no

sadly as expected to every reincarnation trope, him acting like that just because he has memories of his old self doesn't mean he has the same capacity and tolerances to infuriating things as he is before.

i don't want to subject myself to bullcockery of frustrations and this manga is gonna be chockfull of them with mc acting like this whole treatment is not his problem or even remotely one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread