Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - Former Demon Lord, Debuts on the Dueling Grounds

Dex-chan lover
So do they just let this happen even when the guy just clearly cheated?
Though I guess they can just have Yuuki beat his ass either way.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, just strip their family off of their noble rank after this duel. Would be weird if the king doesn't do it.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Wish the Iris and Odette gone full Speedwagon part were a bit longer...

Kinda disappointed the opponent dude is kinda generic, author shown they can write some interesting antagonist in the previous chapters....

Dex-chan lover
"SWIPER, NO SWIPING! SWIPER, NO SWIPING! SWIPER, NO SWIPING!"
Dear Dora Sir, if you didn't want me to swiping then stop me, NOT FUCKING YELL AT ME WITH YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT!

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure there was any need to explain the flying staff part. A referee had checked them, so they are okay. Surely nobody would have assumed it to be high tier magic. It'b be weird to need to reveal all of your combat techniques and secrets to the whole world, so I think they prattled on unnecessarily.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna point out, not only is he defending his dignity a familial pride poorly as many have noted already...

He is cheating and being a total dink as a representative of royalty. His actions are in the name of snotty sis up there... All this shame is technically hers as well.

That's the kind of thing that gets a noble family nuked and a person exiled if they are lucky.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna point out, not only is he defending his dignity a familial pride poorly as many have noted already...

He is cheating and being a total dink as a representative of royalty. His actions are in the name of snotty sis up there... All this shame is technically hers as well.

That's the kind of thing that gets a noble family nuked and a person exiled if they are lucky.
Still better than losing to someone from a lower class...
...and how can I be the loser if my opponent is not even alive!
(Probably Mr. C-rank's tougth process)

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else tired of shitty noble mindset yet ??
Hope this trend dies away soon...

Dex-chan lover
Hey Referee, you're calling out this shithead's use of an illegal or rule breaking magic. You can go ahead and disqualify him immediately.
No-one said the referee is actually capable of stopping the asstard's magic...

And yes.. Shitty Noble Brother 101 may just have forfeited te match, but if our MC doesn't survive, or at least becomes severely incapacitated he'll still have fulfilled his primary job: demean lil' princess, deprive her of her knight, and make the redheaded bitch princess happy..
Things like "cheating" is minor compared to Getting Results and the continued patronage and protection of a political heavyweight.
Peeps will "forget" the cheating, they will not forget the utter ruthlessness displayed, and ....reconsider their options for support..

These are people that do not play by our modern "fairness" ruleset...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure there was any need to explain the flying staff part. A referee had checked them, so they are okay. Surely nobody would have assumed it to be high tier magic. It'b be weird to need to reveal all of your combat techniques and secrets to the whole world, so I think they prattled on unnecessarily.
Do magic staves get customized that much regularly? If no, the ref was pretty lenient to say Yuuki's staves were "regular". And even if yes, i would still wonder at the ref allowing someone to bring 3 staves to the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread