Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - Former Demon Lord, Nailed It

Dex-chan lover
I somehow feel bad for the enemy, with how Yuuki just straight up lied about why the garuda went crazy.

"Oh yeah it was just because you weren't able to control it, it had nothing to do with me using secret vampire blood to control it, nope"

Dex-chan lover
Immortal Blood? I think that was supposed to be immoral blood
No, it's immortal blood. Part of the reason she's shunned is because of her weird traits that come from her lineage, it's mentioned that her grandmother was good with magic + didn't age much, because her grandmother is descended from alice (the girl she has the memories of + who the MC gave some of his blood way-back-when). So the royal family doesn't know exactly what it is, but they shun her anyway because of the weird blood that makes her not age, which they're calling immortal blood.

Supporter
Sit,
explode-rushia.gif

DOWN!​

Dex-chan lover
No, it's immortal blood. Part of the reason she's shunned is because of her weird traits that come from her lineage, it's mentioned that her grandmother was good with magic + didn't age much, because her grandmother is descended from alice (the girl she has the memories of + who the MC gave some of his blood way-back-when). So the royal family doesn't know exactly what it is, but they shun her anyway because of the weird blood that makes her not age, which they're calling immortal blood.

Descendant of Alice's sister* (she received mystell blood from Alice after she contracted the same disease Alice had)

Since y'know, Alice herself used the sword to follow him.

Dex-chan lover
Descendant of Alice's sister* (she received mystell blood from Alice after she contracted the same disease Alice had)

Since y'know, Alice herself used the sword to follow him.
Yeah, fair enough. Forgot how old Alice was when she decided to off herself.

Dex-chan lover
One thing we never saw again was the ice power he had. He could just freeze things instantly and it made no sound

Users who are viewing this thread