Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - Former Demon Lord, Visits the Princess' Room

Supporter
"In case of danger I can summon you."
My mind:
pokemon-ash.gif

Dex-chan lover
Embarrassed maid is cute. She should've taken him up on that offer. He wanted to introduce his partner, after all.

I'd say a bunch of details on that castle are out of proportion or wrong, but that'd be nitpicky. A bunch of details on that castle are out of proportion or wrong.

Such a magic science nerd.

Maids are gone, time to release princess mode.

What's with people and not being able to wash their hair...

See? Should've taken him up on the offer.

So then water magic is drawn from the chest, and air magic from the head?

I hope that familiar thing is more about a mutual bond than slave magic. I've seen either and many in between in mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thought she was gonna start sucking his finger as soon as he offered, without even being told the boosts it could give.
The bats are op btw, having a city wide information network at night is too broken. Please nerf.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
I also really don't want this marriage talk to happen, and be just a child's dream
TBF, even he doesn't. He's only allowing the marriage part for the sake of being able to keep her close to protect, but he even points out he still sees her as a child due to the difference in ages they lived the first time around, and it is going to be VERY hard to get him to see her in a romantic way instead, if not something that's just an impossibility altogether. Pretty hard to break out of that view when you lived long enough to be able to see her grandparents grow up as kids after all.

Users who are viewing this thread