Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru

The intro is nice tho could be better if it has one more chapter or two for it, for deep and detailed stand point of MC. The way the author introduce the temple is good, there's a mystery that envelopes it. Hope the author would deepen that plot, might be common but it would be good. The MC is kinda bland, for now. Looking forward to its world and character building. 7/10 for now.

@FunZed It says on page 33 of chapter one that even he wouldn’t be able to defeat the church. It’s just that his blood is special and grants him more magical power.

I would say that he has like the power of a last boss in a game; really strong, but not “haha i got reincarnated into this world and literally nothing can defeat me with my op skillz”

Overall, worth a read. Pretty decent concept, and a fun read so far, but I feel like it’ll go down the standard tropes anyways. (Not that it’s a bad thing)

The mc doesn’t seem like a childish brat, so I have high hopes for this one.

why is he so surpised about the elysium temple being a taboo? i mean they were involved with so many ancient magics beyond their comprehension i would bet that they were responsible for the plague but had no cure...
chances are they either became all powerful by saving only selected few from the plague (harvesting his blood and stealing his magic can only achive so much in an epidemic) or because they couldnt deliver the promised cure the public ripped them to shreds because they killed the only person that had a clue about the cure (villager propaganda after death)

also i realy hope that the mc will not be abnormaly naive and forgive everything and everyone... the author creates a pretty aggressive and judgemental world being a goody twoshoes in it would be a good way to get yourself and everyone around you killed

@MuscleTheMan
take a look at the asswipe in the background that sprouts the exact same hair colour as the female on the left
now look at the females red eyes and then at the bats in the background that also have red eyes.

chances are thats the grown up version of his sister that had some accident and could only be saved by taking the mcs blood and becoming his little sister familiar

and yes that's a guess entirely of the the cover and the 2nd chapter

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
I can already feel how slow this manga is going to be, but it is interesting

I didn't read it yet (because the chapter is still low), but i hope this manga is not your Naive Japanese MC typical TradeMark.

Read the first chapter... uh, sure,
we'll have the little lady's (who were given his blood as treatment) decendant later, right? or maybe she's even still alive?
Read the second chapter... *sigh*
on the dumb hierarchy thing already? hope it pass soon, OP+disfranchised is never a good combination for a prolonged story.
Let's check the WN, uh.. *scroll* yeah the chapter titles sound quite generic *scroll*... oh, what is this broken image link? second volume LN release? *click*
is that a fkin gundam?

I like it but it's going to be the same feeling has any isekai but chance that it isnt then i will Love it or if it trully does become good then great

Fed-Kun's army
Seems to be your average generic japanese naive fluff isekai/reincarnation/fantasy story

Edit: Added Generic

Users who are viewing this thread