Henkyou Gurashi no Maou, Tensei shite Saikyou no Majutsushi ni naru

first chapter and i've already been hit by the "feels train".
looking forward to the next chapter, would be good if this isn't like the other shitty isekai harem mangas out there were the MC's a wimp.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully, the stylistic art of the actual chapter will be kept rather than the generic art of the volume cover.

Dex-chan lover
Don't wanna be negative but this probably will end up like a really shitty generic reincarnation manga,hipe I get proven wrong

Muahaha, ye fools have yet to know how generic this manga is. Well, I don't either because the novel wasn't my cup of tea.

Good story so far. And religion is full of shit. Might be a religion in a made up story but hell real life religion is also full of dead bodies.

Wow... this is another good series...
I hope the series will be translated regularly :D

Fed-Kun's army
OK, I need to vent a little... Never in my entire life, I've been turned down just by one page. Come on, the character has a very good design, interesting backstory, and they just turned him into a generic 101 isekai MC. REALLY? man, I thought I found a gem in isekai-fantasy trash like Sousou no Frieren. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Dex-chan lover
Opinion incoming.

I really like the premise. A "vampire" just appearing so suddenly, being chased for 50 years and finally finding peace as a "deity" in a little village that accepts him.

That was a good start and then... The last page of the 1st chapter arrived. Lemme tell you : it was a turn off. But I'll stick around because it seems interesting.

interesting backstory so far, but looks like its going to be another disappoiting isekai-ish manga.
Crap cover? check
mc is a kid/drawn as a kid? check
mc is most likely "hello i am good mc'goodperson" (just assumption so take it with a grain of salt)

Dex-chan lover
@RedRhetoric @Pewpewpotato Nosferatu as a word is older then Stoker's novel, he even noted/admitted where he got the word. There are records like 30+ years older using it. The novel just helped it gain popularity.

Also if you are going to mention a video game, do not fail to include that it is an adaption of a tabletop RPG that is 13 years older then the game itself.

Users who are viewing this thread