Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Ch. 58 - Spirit of the Waterfall

Dex-chan lover
The intimacy was masterfully and tastefully depicted here.

Such moments are hard to craft and pass along, a writer needs to construct the characters in question with care and show their bonds without needless edges to show their readers why these people start to like and respect each other, and why we readers should care for them.

Beasts like those wolves attack for prey, to eat, but the prey they attack is the one they know they can overpower as there is no reason for them to risk being killed... Kahz is no prey, even in victory, those wolves would have no prize.

I know I shouldn't but... beautiful bush.

Dex-chan lover
The intimacy was masterfully and tastefully depicted here.

Such moments are hard to craft and pass along, a writer needs to construct the characters in question with care and show their bonds without needless edges to show their readers why these people start to like and respect each other, and why we readers should care for them.

Beasts like those wolves attack for prey, to eat, but the prey they attack is the one they know they can overpower as there is no reason for them to risk being killed... Kahz is no prey, even in victory, those wolves would have no prize.

I know I shouldn't but... beautiful bush.
Exactly! What an absolutely beautiful set of chapters. This manga is really a cut above the rest, both in terms of art and narrative. Thanks so much Cuddlebuns.

Dex-chan lover
i REALLY like casual nudity as a sign of trust and camaraderie
Yeah, it is something that isn't done enough, especially casual nudity between both men and women.

But admittedly... it isn't exactly easy to do, because I think it needs a little setup, a good one... or just done so out of the blue and without any awkwardness, which is even more difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread