Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Ch. 62 - Everyone's Training

Dex-chan lover
Now that the scene popped out, is it possible that the knight that taught Bard is somehow related to Kahz….. they have the same hair color and skin tone, plus for some reason so far there have not been many characters with similar physical attributes in the story (if they’re not related the perhaps Kahz and the knight hailed from the same homeland).

Dex-chan lover
Kahz using Julchaga as a prop to teach Doriatessa is gold :ROFLMAO:.

When the art makes those sword movements... it doesn't hold back, the "invisible cut" is something a lot of artists use to pass the idea of speed and cheat the art a little, but actually... it is really difficult to make it look cool.

There is a very subtle balance between the "invisibility" and the movements of the character that need to be achieved to make it really feel like enormous speed, if not, you immediately notice that it was only done because the artist didn't had any better idea.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This might sound dumb but have we ever seen Gordon shirtless?
I think yes... but maybe my imagination is playing tricks on me... for no reason at all.

Everyone here is built like a beefcake or a fucking supermodel.

Double-page supporter
I think yes... but maybe my imagination is playing tricks on me... for no reason at all.

Everyone here is built like a beefcake or a fucking supermodel.
Yesterday I skimmed through the chapters from his introduction to current now. He hasn't been shirtless yet, or maybe I'm blind. I mean, I'd love to be proven wrong about this.

EDIT: typo

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yesterday I skimmed through the chapters from his introduction to current not. He hasn't been shirtless yet, or maybe I'm blind. I mean, I'd love to be proven wrong about this.
Well... the future is full of possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread