Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Ch. 65 - Jewel in the Water

Dex-chan lover
I didnt read this chapter and just want to ask u guys, last time i read around chapter 10-15 (maybe) and the question is i forget but did the old man(MC) have a children/grandchildren or not? Also any romance/a bit crush from someone to MC up to this chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
Alright back on the road again! However, I really enjoyed the last few the times they spent camping, cooking, training, and getting to know each other.
Other mangas I would have been bored and thought the manga was dragging but this manga really just delivers topnotch story telling! I even find myself re-reading some of the chapters cuz just how well crafted the chapters are!

Dex-chan lover
I didnt read this chapter and just want to ask u guys, last time i read around chapter 10-15 (maybe) and the question is i forget but did the old man(MC) have a children/grandchildren or not? Also any romance/a bit crush from someone to MC up to this chapter?
have a children/grandchildren or not?
Neither. He did get an adopted son tho.
Also any romance/a bit crush from someone to MC up to this chapter?
Nothing we are really aware of.

Dex-chan lover
Getting ready to turn in for the night, and what do I see? A stack of Bards dropping.

Thank you for the continued releases. There are few things I'd read as unquestioningly as this series.

Oh another note, that environment really reminds me of something I'd see in a Xenoblade game. Quite a beautiful place to set up camp for months.

Dex-chan lover
you know, at some point i got frustrated and bored with this manga, but the chapters after the lady knight was introduced to the group were amazing, I love the group interactions and the character development, it made me want to go back and re read everything to see if it was just me changing my views or if there really was such a sudden spike in quality on these last few chapters.

Last edited:
you know, at some point i got frustrated and bored with this manga, but the chapters after the lady knight was introduced to the group were amazing, I love the group interactions and the character development, it made me want to go back and re read everything to see if it was just me changing my views or if there really was such as sudden spike in quality on these last few chapters.
this was dungeon meshi at the outdoors, but the story is too good, I forgot that it was about otherworldly culinary

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the batch, that was a great read. Bard is really a great character.
He reminds me of modern classic fantasy characters. What i mean is straight, standard fantasy written for modern tastes, often they're like knights but dealing with relatable modern issues like ptsd, depression, dissociation, sociological issues grounded in fictional universe abstract enough to become relatable etc. Good stuff and wonderful to hop between those books and this

Dex-chan lover
A fine little arc this has been; nice to see the groups dynamics gelling like this. I wonder just what the kids parental situation was...

Dex-chan lover
Now this feels like life... they encountered a new companion, discovered their history then decided to help, during those events they decide to stop at what looks like a perfect little resting spot nestled between nature but is just so beautiful that you would think it comes from a fairytale, then after some time resting eating good food, knowing each other and training (which was very well done without any unnecessary edges) they decide to continue their journey.

In no moments reading this, I feel like I am reading a story, it feels like seeing life unfold, but it doesn't fail to make me excited to see what comes next.

Kahz is some sort of freaky superhuman and Julchaga is a chaos gremlin.

Users who are viewing this thread