Henkyou no Roukishi: Bard Loen - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Double Whirlpools

Aggregator gang
kid is interesting. its probably more trouble than its worth it fight him ... but shit you stole the letter written from the death bed of my master. How is he not a litle peeved shit I would be pissed.

Dex-chan lover
a bit confusing that it kinda seems like this vakra guy complained togyenzara after getting the letter, which supposedly only obtained after gyenzara died

yep the earl is taking this too easy, nonchalantly asking julchaga about the seal saying they go no idea either. a bit too much even if he find him interesting

I was hoping we'd not see the kid again. Now he's in the party. Standard route engaged. And I even got my hopes up that this one would be different. Totally my fault for having expectations.

Top notch art -- not a 3d asset in sight and if there are props they are being used properly. Really makes you realize how bad the generic style is. I just wish the story and plot were more creative and with better planned exposition. Too many dumps.

This one couldn't keep me interested past Vol 2, despite the top drawer art.

Double-page supporter
Wow. I was interested right up until this chapter. If the kid doesn't die, like soon, I'm dropping this. Good art be damned!

Dex-chan lover
Lol take it easy fellas, it was obvious the thief was going to be on friendly terms with Bard sooner or later with the way he was introduced. You also have to remember that Bard did not have any enmity towards another famous mercenary when they met again, and that one was actively trying to kill him the first time they met.

Supporter
this author is pulling so many thing out of their ass, like the exposition the kid that is friend, or the fingerprint like "omg we just learned the word today so it is probably exactly the thing we need", on top of my head I can think of multiple method to have the same plot point without having it being presented and found so stupidly like I hope I did miss read the thing because that is a very dumb plot point if not

Dex-chan lover
Among all things, I want to read what Aidra actually wrote in her letter. At all cost :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
What was crazier, uprooting a tree or being able to distinguish octopus, shrimp, whitefish, and mussels all mixed together with a bunch of different seasonings.

Writing been a bit sub-par honestly. The characters are almost all unlikeable and/or boring, especially the villains. Maybe it's just a rough start.

Users who are viewing this thread