Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Stablos

goddamit now it's stablos... old man must be so damn lonely with all these happening yet his death won't come. and I'm doubly sad that the last post is 6 month ago 😭

... if he was gonna leave the corpse behind anyway why fight the wolves in the first place?

@ExtraOrder I think he was waiting for Stablos to fully pass, and he said he wanted to have some of his flesh and meat as a reminder. Also, I guess it can be something like a respect thing, where he wanted the horse to at least have a couple of moments of peace after death. Not devoured and tear apart immediately.

Contributor
Stop with the princess Flashback, i'm always teary after i see it.

i dunno why, but i shed tears and felt sadness for the passing of the horse, but felt and shed none for the humans in this story.

This manga hits me harder than a tragedy manga eventhough it didnt have tragedy as a tag

Oh that hurt... The horse died just like that... So sad... But the horse did live a full long life. Heck from what i just checked 31 years old is pretty old for a horse, so yeah... at least Stablos died because of old age.

Contributor
fused the picture

qvpW9vD.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah. I was rereading this and forgot this was the chapter. Cry cry

Power Uploader
It took 16 chapters, but we're finally (hopefully) getting to the actual premise of the series--a wandering knight on a journey.

Users who are viewing this thread