Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Three-Hued Raisins

Dex-chan lover
Here I was thinking this would be the beginning of a small arc with Bard bringing justice to this corrupt noble.
How wrong I was. Instead we get a swift kick in the feels as three children bring forth righteous retribution in one single chapter.

God, I love this series. It continues to surprise and entertain at every turn.

Double-page supporter
God damn it.
How is this manga so good at heartbreaking you?
F for those poor kids

@StLL well you did see people actually trying and failing to actually bring justice to the noble. The reason the 3 siblings succeed was mainly cause they spent their entire life training and preparing for that exact moment. They prepared ahead of time to the point that even if they didn't win the fight they would still win by killing them with poison.

Double-page supporter
The feels man...
And when i rechecked the earlier pages for the pelt around the neck, the artist sure is detailed, to think i missed those

Dex-chan lover
I knew they were malnourished children and not old grannies and granpapis T__T
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
A bit melodramatic no? I guess we can assume getting that poison was no easy task. Still if it was that lethal they could probably just splash them with it by throwing a flask or hell a bucket. They were good with slings, those would work too. I don't know fill a tiny gourd and chuck it at them?

The most disappointing part though is we have no explanation where this indomitable will came from, or even a remark on what they could have been.

Users who are viewing this thread