Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - The Valley of Mist

Can someone please tell who Mora is? if it was mentioned in manga, not intrested in LN.
Its really familiar but i cant remember was it mentioned in manga or not. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
I thought of sapwine being akin to sensory deprivation, but with the acid and ayahuasca comments are making me think otherwise...

Banned
Wanted to start reading it again properly and then i remembered the beginning with the princess getting married off to some dude. Felt kind of ntr-ish, which left a bad impression. Is there any more things like that going forward? Or even the princess making a reappearance?

Banned
Wanted to start reading it again properly and then i remembered the beginning with the princess getting married off to some dude. Felt kind of ntr-ish, which left a bad impression. Is there any more things like that going forward? Or even the princess making a reappearance?

She died. She is more of a part of Bard's tragic backstory. Especially when her husband turned out to be unworthy of her.

In the manga raws, Bard will travel with a female knight with a big chest so the tease of a potential love interest is there.

Users who are viewing this thread