Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - The Valley of Mist

Banned
She died. She is more of a part of Bard's tragic backstory. Especially when her husband turned out to be unworthy of her.

In the manga raws, Bard will travel with a female knight with a big chest so the tease of a potential love interest is there.
Èh, wow that is really tragic. Did it happen in the translated manga yet? But man, at least there is hope for Bard, so picked up! I love binging series like these.

Power Uploader
Èh, wow that is really tragic. Did it happen in the translated manga yet? But man, at least there is hope for Bard, so picked up! I love binging series like these.
The princess dying?

That happened way back near the beginning of the series.

Power Uploader
I read it until Bard getting some kind of strange sword some years ago but i really cant remember the spoiler part.
It happened well before he found the sword, and was the whole reason why he started his wandering in the first place.

Double-page supporter
Wolves dont sleep

You can just literally click on the author's name and Mangadex will list all his available works here
Thank you!

That function doesn't work for me - it just say " No data available" to all authors, it used to work as you described before the hacking

Dex-chan lover
A calming chapter.

Also didn't expect bookwalker to spoil me.
This is tagged as isekai on bookwalker.
1eJWINmr_o.gif

I didn't think this would be a very wonderful story. Man, i shouldn't have dropped this and read some isekai-trash again. These kinds of story makes it more worthwhile to read, however, they skipped a lot of things and mostly at the end of every volume, they would add something from the LN and put it at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Oh same author of Wolves dont sleep and King of the Labyrinth. Now i get it. Pity wolves dont sleep manga ended already...
Man... that manga had such promise.

Not only the story was top notch... the art was just amazing.

It saddens me it was practically just a promo for the novel, not that I don't think it deserves it... but such a perfect mix between writing and art is difficult to come by.

Even if I don't know the novel, you can tell the storyboarding of the manga was done with skill and care.

Users who are viewing this thread