Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen - Vol. 9 Ch. 57 - Yufe Fruit

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tls!

I'm thoroughly enjoying their adventures. The Boss has found himself a solid posse.

Though i feel Kaz will eventually just go his separate way since they just feel kinda OP as a group right now.

Double-page supporter
Julchaga being the most perceptive, even if its something he has no expertise in as a master thief, was nice to see. Honestly i wonder where the story will go after this arc, seeing how it mainly focuses on the development of Doria and Kahz.

Feel like something bad will happen to her during the tournament, which will trigger Kahz into action and do something crazy.

Contributor
Julchaga sure is quite talented and versatile as hell. Hopefully we uncover more of his mysteries since currently we know more about Kahz (Ven) than him. Though him being so mysterious might be a thief kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
And remember, the movement of the sword originates from the footings. And it moves with an intent.

i like this type of training montage; a step by step showing of steady growth and skill without it being just same exact training routine, working on the gaps in skill rather than just focusing on one "surefire" technique or skill

Users who are viewing this thread