Henkyou no Roukishi - Bard Loen

Dex-chan lover
I like the old man here a lot. He really just have his own life experience to solve the issues he has been presented with because of his aged body. He doesn't have a cheat on him and if he's met with something he doesn't know of, he doesn't have the answer instantly. He is mainly just there as a journeyman getting helped.

Aggregator gang
Does anyone even know how far we are currently compared to the webnovel?
The webnovel of this is like really obscure, most sites dont even know it exists. Novelupdates says the lightnovel is completed at 3 volumes, but i sorta do doubt that since the webnovel has 184 chapters total, unless the LN got axed....

Also this: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-old-knight-of-a-frontier-district/ , not linked here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Grandpa Bard is about to open a can of whupass on the asshole that is responsible for a lot of bullshit.

Damn this is a good one. Bard en princes They look like siblings to me, a close one, and not siscon or brocon type. a healthy manga 👍

Fed-Kun's army
Holy crap this is good. I'm loving this old grandpa more and more. The nostalgic journey that this guy takes is such a breath of fresh air compared to a lot of "gotta go save the world'n'stuff" manga that's out there. The action is great, the art lovely, and the characters believable. Seriously, what's not to like here? 10/10 would eat food with Bard anyday!

When you are mining for ore and gold ,but what you found is a freakin' DIAMOND! This manga is sooo great! ! !
giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Bookmarked!
Most of the comments here already represented my feelings after reading this diamond.. no... this RED DIAMOND

Bard is one awesome grandpa

(but he's only in his fifties though.. )

Users who are viewing this thread