Henna Ie - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Oh hi, thanks for the chapter.
I thought you dropped it after someone snipped this.
Ha ha, yeah, I was also surprised by that. He made numerous translation errors, and the editing looks quite unappealing. Mangadex indeed harbors many obscure snippers like this. Nonetheless, I won't dwell on this too much. :]]]

Dex-chan lover
ok, so this is full going into the murder route
up to the 2nd chapter, I was still suspecting a sexual abuse route

I guess I'm reading too much hentai

ok, so this is full going into the murder route
up to the 2nd chapter, I was still suspecting a sexual abuse route

I guess I'm reading too much hentai
To be fair, it was a pretty big leap from "kept a child isolated" to "the child was a trained killer", when all they had was an unusual house plan. Even Sherlock Holmes would not be so sure.

Dex-chan lover
I might just be stupid but the dismembered body was found near the newer mystery house right? But why is the dismembered body's someone from 3 years ago from a case on a different house? Idk where saitama or tokyo is but are they next to each other and the burry site in between them?

Double-page supporter
I might just be stupid but the dismembered body was found near the newer mystery house right? But why is the dismembered body's someone from 3 years ago from a case on a different house? Idk where saitama or tokyo is but are they next to each other and the burry site in between them?
They were buried in different places.

Dex-chan lover
"Hello, police? Yeah. About the body found in the mountains, I may have a lead. Could I get some investigators to come along and check out a house? I can't promisse anything, but I feel like it might be related, and I don't have acess to the information to make sure by myself."

That easy. All you had to do.

But no, you had to play games, and expose yourself to a murderer that is clearly very organized and thorough.

Users who are viewing this thread