Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - The Sickness Unto Death (2)

Fed-Kun's army
I hope With this manga we can see the end from the light novel ... thank you for picking up

Did you guys actually pick it up or did you just translate one chapter? Hopefully the former.

Power Uploader
@TheFiller the manga ended where the anime did, unfortunately.

@Ke_Zunjian We're planning on continuing, yep! There's only about 3 volumes that weren't translated, anyway

Dex-chan lover
wait, LN already ended? how's the ending? can anyone spoil it for me?

Group Leader
Thanks for the translations! Had to re-read everything, but it was worth it I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Dude, thank you so much for translating this. This is one of those mangas where for the life of me I can't see why no one continued it.

By the way? This (literally, this chapter) is as far as you can read into the series. The LN series didn't get an official license release in english as far as I'm aware (and the last fan translation was from back in 2014 and only up to the beginning of Volume 2). The official english license of Hentai Ouji stopped with Volume 3. Aaaand that was years ago.

Meaning if you want to read the rest of this series, you either have to read Japanese (in which case what are you doing here?) or some scanlation group has to translate it. I hope to god you keep doing it, because otherwise this series will just die and be forgotten. And I would hate to see that happen because it was pretty damn funny and well written.

Users who are viewing this thread