Joou Heika no Isekai Strategy - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Parasite Swarm

Dex-chan lover
I have some questions to ln readers, is translated vocabulary is based from ln? Many words feel a bit off.

@Kalamel

Some of it is. Some of the dialogue is added to fit the scene of the manga better. But another thing that is not evident in this from this LN. Is that there is a heavy bit of the LN that is internal dialogue from MC. [To which you get more explanations for certain things]. This isn't a spoiler, but...
So yeah, it does feel a bit weird. If you haven't read the LN, you might miss some of the things or reasons for things that have happened. So I recommend reading it. But SO FAR! this is looking pretty good.

@Kalamel

Some of it is. Some of the dialogue is added to fit the scene of the manga better. But another thing that is not evident in this from this LN. Is that there is a heavy bit of the LN that is internal dialogue from MC. [To which you get more explanations for certain things]. This isn't a spoiler, but... So yeah, it does feel a bit weird. If you haven't read the LN, you might miss some of the things or reasons for things that have happened. So I recommend reading it. But SO FAR! this is looking pretty good.

I keep thinking "for the horde" like world of warcraft battle for azeroth, but except here it's "for the swarm"

I have bought all three volumes of the novel and I have to say at the end of volume 3 it just left me with a clusterfuck of sad and happy emotions at the same time so I can't wait for the rest of the manga to come out

Dex-chan lover
"Slave traders... aren't an enemy I should defeat" wtf lol

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread