Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Parasite Swarm

Double-page supporter
That should have been a good hentai scene right there. Too bad it was the ugly bastard instead...

Fed-Kun's army
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
k6f8u4nc1tux.png

Fed-Kun's army
Now I think I have good image about what happen if human becoming queen of xenomorph

Dex-chan lover
yes yes plan gamma/c , no one will understand yes yes

Double-page supporter
I am by no means a masochist but this woman's actions and appearance arouse me greatly. A magnificent queen!

huh this is like
parasyte+ overlord + starcraft + kumo desu ga nani ka+ typical isekai
well, interesting mix.

if this woman turns out to be soft against weak innocent mess ups im dropping this

i don't understand why she's so emotional about those elves makes no sense to me she a little too compassionate

@Dnii ermmmm simple human compassion ain't deep why would she not? They are the first people she met in this world and the fact there was slavers after them, in particular suggesting horrific things to elves, no wonder why she cares. It's called sympathy.

She ain't a blank slate dude, she's trapped in this new and very dangerous world where she fears even her own faction will possibly devour or kill her if she doesn't become their queen. what more she wants to understand more about this world (she's somewhat familiar with it but as she talked with the elves even they never heard of her faction and that implication alone implies there's more to this than meets the eye) and she sure as hell doesn't want it from the Slavers. And she only knows the Elves thus far.

Dex-chan lover
That's some alien shit right there... and the furnace..

without color, it's already disgusting.. I wonder what that sack of coagulated flesh and silk mass would look like in 3d.. like some sort of pulsing cosmic flesh perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread