Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Meat and Dress

great...more free meat..

also, put whatever watermark where you want em...

thx for the release...

Dex-chan lover
@derpdederp It's like when you buy a bunch of food because you were out but you actually hadn't run out of it at home.

As long as your name or any that marks it as your’s is not in the way, you are good in my boo. That includes if you did it on all the pages.

I'm one of those who enjoy your translation, no complain here. thanks for the update.

Queen: Attack!
Swarms:
eht0m1qg8dk21.jpg

Thanks for the translation!
Really like this story.
I hope it will go the brutal route than the "isekai harem" route - meaning... bodyguard-kun better not turn into an ikemen.

Something might happen to that ribbon and the spider go on a rampage because of it maybe who knows.

Supporter
A small watermark on the white part of the pages wouldn't bother me, all to make sure those aggregate sites keep you credited

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter! Take as much time as you need - the wait is worth the joy your work brings! :D

Dex-chan lover
Ok the ripper swarms faces are so round they look more adorable than terrible menace XD

Also another ln i wasnt expecting a manga adaptation

Dex-chan lover
I went ahead and read the novels.
It’s not bad, I just think we expected conquering to take a while instead of half a novel. The Swarm also eat absolutely everyone they see, including potential side characters, and I expected them to subjugate and rule over the country.

Double-page supporter
the logo is totally fine. More like every group need to do the same
overlapping with the page where redraw is the only way removed the logo

Users who are viewing this thread