Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Lisitsa Familia's Demise

Fed-Kun's army
I got jebaited. Should have known something was off when it wasn't in dark mode.

Dex-chan lover
Why does she always contradicts herself, like saying that it's useless to tell what's going on the a man that's going to die, but then next she said to keep him alive, another time is when she said that she would skin him alive for torture but then she just leave him there and made him die by hanging (not very painful compared to skinning and torture)
@Rel_ He was kept alive as a scapegoat, since her faction is still moving in the shadows.

Dex-chan lover
@Rel_ He remained ''''alive'''' in that that parasite went right into his mouth and as an individual he died right then, just 'lived' a bit longer to be the scapegoat. So things like the skinning threat were redundant but otherwise I'd say it checks out.

But yeah, he had one of those parasites in him, and he was basically dead before the hanging.

I thought of a plan that would solve the food shortage of the colony and it might be the most inhumane plan I have ever thought LOL

Mass produce the parasite swarm, kidnap all the villagers that are far away from the kingdom to avoid suspicion (villagers that have no connection to the outside world would be much better), let the parasite invade their bodies, let them reproduce, let the child grow at least at the age where the parasite can invade their body without dying, and repeat.

I don't know why, I can't get behind this character, the manga hasn't done a good job to justify her actions. Is it just an evil character doing evil things for edgy sakes?

Users who are viewing this thread