Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Enemy Assault

Thanks for the chapter! Things like that are why even when I’m annoyed by broken up chapters or the length getting short I try to remember there is always a reason. Sometimes it’s not great but others are health or family etc which are very good ones. No matter how much I like something I wouldn’t want anyone running themselves ragged just to keep up let alone if it’s worse.

Double-page supporter
Short but sweet.
Thanks for the chapter

Blood and body parts soup got me on the first page.

Last page. Aw yeah more bits to add to the soup. Hahaha

Contributor
Artist should rest for 1-2 years and let another artist to take over the adaption, drawing closed in a room for many hours daily can significantly lower immune system and make the ill more worse. Anyway thank for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m starting to think the faction the Mc is in isn’t actually that hard to play and she just sucks at the game, I mean why would you decide to attack the city you’re trading with instead of some other nearby city belonging to a different country? What if the attack goes poorly and you get pushed back? What then? Start trading with a different country and build up relations from 0 again? What about all the effort and resources you put into building up relations with the guys you attacked? What was that all for?

Well I guess it does matter now that the guys she’s been trading with struck first now.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translations~

No worries on the watermarks bit, its perfectly reasonable to want people to buy the official ones to support the author, speaking of which I hope they continue to heal and stay healthy.

@Stalkerman Well, the whole trade thing is entirely different from the game she played. She even stated that her faction was one that was universally hated. So, trade was not a thing. And, it was not her idea to attack the town, she was rather against it for the very reasons you stated. It was the ripper swarm that wanted to attack the town. This is understandable as the name suggests they rip and tear. They are not one for grand strategy or long term planning.

In terms of game mechanics though, everything you mentioned was not applicable for the game, as already stated that faction was universally hated no matter what. The diplomacy tab existed purely to declare war and that is it.

Dex-chan lover
A witch? How would word even spread? It isn't like she leaves survivors...

Dex-chan lover
lol. Just debating over what to do next; some actual dilemma in the plot for once, but, conveniently, some evil guys show up to force a direction anyway. What genius, nuanced writing ...

Users who are viewing this thread