Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Enemy Assault

Dex-chan lover
> MC still so beautiful.
Were getting excited by her though she was always in the blood bath, like the Resident Evil Community getting ***ny about the vampires and the tall lady....

> Whooah. I hope the next update is near. This is getting better and better and better and like MC so much...

Dex-chan lover
I will wait patiently.
Thanks for the work, you deserve a break.
Also i hope the author get well soon.

so they gave the infantry lances but not the cavalry? ok.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance
148272424_4336962962997286_2907439641489111150_n.jpg

I'm so amazed by the convenience of this excuse to cause untold violence against an entire country that I almost didn't notice the fact that the dude on horseback was armed with a sword but all the dudes on foot had jousting lances.

I'm being a smarmy asshole, though. It's a fun manga. Thanks for the chapter.

@Wolfwhistler
You are not wrong. I read it up to volume 3 so just some general info regarding your comment:
It's not just bloodbath as there is going to be diplomacy involved later on but most of those alliances are short lived as they end in tragedies.

Dex-chan lover
The LN is well done in regard to the army management and tactic, but they took an artist that draw soldier with cavalery weapon? Not even a real weapon, it's made of wood...

I burst out laughing when I saw everyone holding jousting lances of all things. Next chapter was already going to be a slaughter, but now it's just a suicide mission.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder
the synopsis points out the village is gonna get burned down and the people slaughtered....then she use that as justification for' revenge'

Users who are viewing this thread