Her Majesty's Swarm - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Enemy Assault

@slaymask Destroying village that is under your protection is pretty much a reason to go to war even if superficial.Well, to be honest, she was just looking for a reason to wage a war and i was just nitpicking random stuff.

Her conversation with the spider was before the attack, so yes, this will likely be her next enemy.

Dex-chan lover
And why the fuck did her personality change so drastically? I know there has been a 3 months time skip, but from a readers perspective in between 2 chapters she became a different person. That's just too much development that has been glossed over. Also why should I care about a different character, that happens to look like MC and has her name?

Aggregator gang
@Qelix from what I read in other people's comment in the last few chapters, the mangaka is rushing the fuck out of the light novel and compressed almost 2 volumes in a few chapters. So yeah, I believe that's why.

Why tf are their melee foot soldiers equipped with lances? It seems very impractical, but then again, what do I know? I'm sure they all can hold a lance up in a combat-ready position for several minutes and one-handedly use a weapon long enough to be a two-handed spear easily with no problem. There also is an obvious and clear reason as to why they would choose to fight with lances rather than swords and spears just because they all have superhuman strength that I'm just not realising.

@RutraNickers ; @Qelix No the manga it's not that rushed honestly. We are in the middle of the first volume and it's cover must of the chapters. The "3 Months later" it's wrong through, It's 6th month in the LN. You need to keep in mind, she share her mind with bloody monster that hunt/kill/reproduce their are no way that doesn't affect her.

Spoiler about that last point.
"Keep her human heart" it's a problem for her during all the 3 volumes.

End Volume 3 about the hive mind and the previous spoiler
In the end of the volume 3, we have the through of the hive mind since the first volume, her "emotion" affect them too, their want to understand her, to be able to support her, and even want to become her "vassals" one day.

Honestly, this manga pick my curiosity, I have read the 3 volumes of the light novel today and loved-it, unlike many Isekai, we get a few interesting POV and we have a good idea of what is going on in that world and the MC real situation.

Dex-chan lover
so its her fault that they marching on elf village and massacred them

I really feel bad for the manga artist sadly im too poor to cut some money out of my budget but I hope the manga artist finds.enough money to cover his medical bills

@zeever honestly those knights would probably find another reason or just make one up to raid that village

Double-page supporter
Awesome job as always! Also sad to hear about the mangakas condition. It makes sense now, so thx for clarifying

Dex-chan lover
@zeever Well, yeah, if she hadn't interacted with the elves, the elves would now be all enslaved by the slavers, so it can't really be helped. Obviously the knights wouldn't attack an already empty village, but it wouldn't be much of a consolation to the elves in chains.

I didn't even notice there were watermarks, how petty do you have to be to complain about them?

Users who are viewing this thread