Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 0 Ch. 0.2 - The Beginning of the End (Web Version)

Fed-Kun's army
@Loli_Omamorit it that from vol 2 of novel or something ?

Fed-Kun's army
@nep iirc in the WN version, the suicide scene was in the throne room. The soldier who invaded her country never told anything about disgracing her or whatsoever. At that time she was in so much despair she shut her heart and simply gave up on living, so she froze (immobilized) that soldier and borrowed his sword to stab her heart.

I mean, I remember clearly the soldier (in WN) said something like "please surrender" and never tried to do anything the one in this manga did.

Dex-chan lover
@Renki
Yes, from Author in the Novel.

@MarvN
Thank. I read the novel and I love that part so much that I want to translate it. It might sound weird because I'm not good at poem. But that's the general idea.

Both of them are reincarnated. Even only the girl regains her memory (for the time being)

This prologue is saddening... The "why did we deserve such a fate" kind of existential sadness. I hope after this prologue the story can get a bit more light-hearted and cheerful for MC to heal and get a happy ending eventually

damn it this is so sad, hope she'll met nao again and have their happy ending;;

oh shot, i just realize that the last updates was 9 months ago:(

Users who are viewing this thread