Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Magecraft and Magic

I don't remember that monster scene in LN
except further when corrupt that idiot prince
, does it different from the novel?

Dex-chan lover
99% chance that her sister is gonna say some shit like “oh my god she summoned this monster to attack me, how could she!” and then the other students start insulting drossel

Fed-Kun's army
Let me guess, the guy at the end is the mage of the enemy kingdom in her past life, want to exact revenge on her for choosing suicide to retain her honor, her dignity and to reniute with her friends, family and lover in the afterlife; made him let down his guard and was killed pathetically.
I mean, how dare she /s

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. This is so different from the novel. Either this is shit from volumes like 3-5, or its going an entirely different and somewhat cliche route. I actually preferred the novel's slice of life feeling.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This... This is new.

Guess we won't get to refrigerate the classroom. Shame.

Dex-chan lover
How is "Magic" and "Magecraft" is written in japanese? Theyre implying the two things are different but its just too similar in english that I get confused.

why are they skipping through shit so much the novel's pacing was much better than this

Double-page supporter
Novel and manga feel totally different. That and Drossel is so much more stacked here.

Dex-chan lover
Someone spoil me.

Is this Nao really the same Nao? And are they going to get together again?

Dex-chan lover
That shadow monster was really foul, I liked it a lot! Always appreciate a good abomination.

Aggregator gang
Ok so, magic uses magic power/life energy from within yourself and seems less powerful than magecraft that uses the ambient mana around you...and low magic power means you can utilize mana better in magecraft... kinda confusing but I think I got it right? 🤔
Still, very interesting and I'm enjoying this manga 😁

I’m gonna guess hood guy is Nao and he is like strong and really twisted now somehow by some twist of fate

Users who are viewing this thread