Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry

just want to know if we will be getting a new chapter anytime soon, or is it going to be awhile

(please tell me that this manga hasn't been dropped already)

Well that's a fucking wild ride. Double isekai'd. Isekaid'd^2. Anyone that's read the WN/LN spoil me, did
her husband "Nao" end up in the future with her or is he dead dead?

Dex-chan lover
Let me give you my own summary of the manga:

Basically a good-tier isekai with a detailed prologue.

Dex-chan lover
@jameaney

I dunno, I gave up after getting through a good chunk of her 2nd life. The problem is that the novel reads like this was the result of relay writing contest between writers. Relay writing is either meant for fun or to help out writers to break out of slump. So it can get a bit annoying to read unless if you enjoy reading that type of stuff.

She gets caught up in her new life such that a lot of old mysteries and stuff is left to the curb.

@jameaney I dunno if this accurate or not but
In the table of contents, chapter 5 is labeled "Nao", which is her husband's name. So just from pure speculation, I assume that in chapter 5 he'll either be re-introduced, or there will be a flashback.

edit: looks like my assumptions were wrong, kinda disappointed.

Well, the start is great. But I hope tl will start working again on this series seriously or we will all die of old age by the time we get to the end.

It’s so simple yet it conveys so much emotion. It’s truly a masterpiece. It doesn’t elaborate too much on things, only just enough. It doesn’t use effects too much, only just enough. It doesn’t use too many words, only just enough. And it doesn’t use too many details, only just enough.

The simplicity adds to the emotion, making it so much more palpable and realistic. It felt like I was in a trance.

But I don’t have majorly high hopes for the coming chapters, because this effect can only be captured with the novelty and open-ended aspects of a prologue.

question guys

wait so nao wasn't reincarnated?. i genuinely thought that he fell from the skies because he got reincarnated plus he didn't understand the language

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so you set up an actually interesting setting in the first chapter, just to piss it all away in the second

Power Uploader
Not gonna lie, I was really excited reading the first two chapters,
then the "the greatest magician reincarnated into the future when magic has regressed" trope sets in ( I bet MC attends a magic academy as well), and it lost my interest
Why do authors come up with one thousand variants of intro , just to arrive at the same old tired plot?

Fed-Kun's army
This seems interesting so far. People are misjudging it. Still doesn’t seem to be going any sort of generic route.

@theha that guy is just isekai-ed (probably by truck kun) into the heroine's world, it's not reincarnated if he's still alive in his old body. But he might be reincarnated in this new world and the heroine's soul was brought here to reunite with him again

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This series is literally reincarnated as a villainess in otome game + generic isekai as the backstory.
It won't be bad if it's written well but look like it isn't. Being easily predicted as well as just recycling old troupes, adding some quick melodrama in hope readers can sympathy with the characters in 2 chapters is so fucking hilariously stupid. The author probably wanted to do reincarnated love story which is cool but at the same time wanna pull it off with the mainstream isekai otome. I don't need to read more to know there will be more cliche happening.

Dex-chan lover
I highly disagree with chikikuto, this manga is extremely promising with its amazingly strong start. Tho I do agree in that it depends on how it will develop but there's no way it can be clichéd with this unique of a setup.

@youdontknowwho I mean,
her reincarnation looks pretty young
so it wouldn't make sense for there to not be an academy.

Users who are viewing this thread