Her Royal Highness Seems to Be Angry

It feels like a pretty big contradiction that she's insulted by everyone all the time over her powerlessness, but also has a reputation of being an ice demon full of wrath who will bring down her anger upon you at the slightest thing. If she had a hair trigger, it wouldn't be possible for people to keep up their abuse of her as a normal thing. And people who are constantly put down and abused don't tend to have huge egos.

Edit: Little sister's treatment of her also seems weirdly two-faced. Does she care or not? If she's only pretending to care, why do so in front of a guy who already hates the mc?

how big the chance at your second life you meet someone that looks like your previous husband that actually get isekai'd

you can read all the way to chapter 14 by using the Anity browser add on i use firefox but you can also use google it translates this manga surprising well go to rawdevart for the raws and with Anity it will translate everything for you

Holy crap, there's so much flowers in these panels. It's actually kinda nauseating to read.

E: Okay, it toned down in ch.2
E2: Fuck, the flowers are back

Tokiopop? Well that means it may actually be released in my country, since Tokiopop is one of the big publishers here. Most the things I read here never make their way to legal print.

I dont find scanlation morally dubious at all. Remember the era of pc games before steams and after steam? If people want something, they're going to get it. They'll take the path of least resistance to get the thing, and in the case of digital releases without censorship in their language, that's it even at high prices.

The pacing in the raws seems crazy fast. Is it because I'm just going off the pictures and not translating it?

Also, I had such a hard time telling all the guys apart lol

Double-page supporter
Glad to hear TokyoPop is getting good licenses like this series. I wish the novel translation updated faster. :\

Surprised to see manga updates list this as shounen. Also
manga updates has this tagged as tragedy... *oh no*

Users who are viewing this thread