Herami Shimai wa Docchi mo Yanderu - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I am actually starting to get really annoyed by this manga… Little sister aint a yandere at all, like she doesnt even do shit when the bitches talk shit about her big sister…

Lets see how this bitch can do whatever she wants (wouldnt even be surprised if she does something sexual to big sister after that face in the end and pretty much manipulating her into moving in with her) and not get any punishment, just like the other bitch didnt get…
You wouldve thought she killed someone with this level of vitreol 😭, slow down bruh, its just a little gaslighting 🦅

Dex-chan lover
You wouldve thought she killed someone with this level of vitreol 😭, slow down bruh, its just a little gaslighting 🦅
You cant have an alternative title having “yandare little sister” in it and then dont have her be an actual yandere… Like come on she literally let people talk shit to her sister and now she lets someone who is clearly a manipulative bitch, manipulate her into Living with her and is doing absolutely nothing about it🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
You cant have an alternative title having “yandare little sister” in it and then dont have her be an actual yandere… Like come on she literally let people talk shit to her sister and now she lets someone who is clearly a manipulative bitch, manipulate her into Living with her and is doing absolutely nothing about it🤦🏼‍♂️
To be fair, aint like we know that Sera dropped any of the trackers Kira seems to have placed on her so its impossible to say the yandere sis aint still tracking em, so I get the feeling she'll end up being useful later when shit hits the fan. I do get how the alt title seems kinda inaccurate considering she's been surprisingly passive despite her obvious possessiveness of Sera.

I think that she (Kira), to some extent respected her "stay away" line and is now pondering on what to do since, remember, its a request from her older sister whom she listens to a lot, so its safe to say even if she had killer tendencies she wouldnt let loose unless her sister gave the command.

We gon have to see next chapter, but I think they're saving the Yandere aspect for a good time.

Dex-chan lover
Who am I supposed to like even 😐 Besides Sera everyone is so god damn two faced, never saying what they actually think, or going behind people's back and Kira herself, also just isnt reprimanding her idol member for going after her already mentally crippled sister <_<
I mean this manga started off with the premise of mutually codependent sisters with at least one of them wanting the incest route, I don't think you were really supposed to like any of them.

Dex-chan lover
So Kyapi isn't the sweetheart saviour we had in mind huh...
And now I can sense a Kira mental breakdown, and a Sera mental breakdown (but this one's just the usual).
Holy shit it looks like it'll get worse than anticipated... This is great!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I am actually starting to get really annoyed by this manga… Little sister aint a yandere at all, like she doesnt even do shit when the bitches talk shit about her big sister…

Lets see how this bitch can do whatever she wants (wouldnt even be surprised if she does something sexual to big sister after that face in the end and pretty much manipulating her into moving in with her) and not get any punishment, just like the other bitch didnt get…
In all fairness it is up to the older sibling to shoulder everything it’s the curse of being an older sibling but yeah little sis should try SOMETHING

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, aint like we know that Sera dropped any of the trackers Kira seems to have placed on her so its impossible to say the yandere sis aint still tracking em, so I get the feeling she'll end up being useful later when shit hits the fan. I do get how the alt title seems kinda inaccurate considering she's been surprisingly passive despite her obvious possessiveness of Sera.

I think that she (Kira), to some extent respected her "stay away" line and is now pondering on what to do since, remember, its a request from her older sister whom she listens to a lot, so its safe to say even if she had killer tendencies she wouldnt let loose unless her sister gave the command.

We gon have to see next chapter, but I think they're saving the Yandere aspect for a good time.
Well I just hope that Lil sis goes completely yandere on this manipulative bitch. If she lets her off with no consequences like she did with the other bitch, then I think I am done with this lying manga…

Dex-chan lover
In all fairness it is up to the older sibling to shoulder everything it’s the curse of being an older sibling but yeah little sis should try SOMETHING
If Lil sis doesnt do shit to this manipulative bitch this time, then I am so done with this series…

You know it's joever when you realize that there's more than one psychopath without introduction of any new characters in the story.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Uuh oh, not good...
freaky eyes + manipulate others to go her way. Sera in danger

Kind of an insane cliffhanger. Kyapi definitely has some sketchy ulterior motive to go to such lengths for Sera. Although, Sera does have massive potential if she had more confidence, and this ultimately would be a good thing for Sera, but Kira is so delluded to the point that I feel like her breaking point may happen soon (maybe?). Also, Sera still has the collar on, and we saw that Kira was tracking her.

I feel like based on stories go, something bad should happen soon? I'm not sure what it could be, though. I feel like Kyapi wouldn't do anything to Sera since she needs her to be confident for their net idol group, and Kira isn't dumb enough to meddle to the point it would affect her Idol status (since that would mean she could never be an sister idol group with Sera), which also makes me wonder what exactly Kira would/could even do with the situation? And the pros of Sera being confident out-weigh the cons, unless it is as someone said and Kyapi is some sort of closet sadist. But, wtf would Kyapi even do??? Unless she's running some sort of dark-web torture stream, then she has literally zero reason to do anything that would negatively affect her status and chances with Sera.

I feel like there aren't a lot of paths this could take, either things do work out somehow and it's just something bad being delayed, or things just don't work out and shit hits the fan.
It's just, Sera hasn't improved herself at all and Kira is still massively enabling Sera's toxic co-dependency, so maybe Sera does join Kyapi's net idol group and it helps Sera's confidence but then that would mean Sera would realize she wouldn't need to rely on Kira so much.

TL;DR WTF IS GONNA HAPPEN???

Also, I feel like the reason Kira hasn't gone full typical yandere is because of her position in her group, she can't harm her status as for the same reason I said before, but if there's a chance that Sera and Kira couldn't form the sister group then that would give Kira enough reason to not care about her status anymore, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread