Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 120

Woah i really hope they will be back together i ship tjem so much that no one could stop the titanic from falling the point is PLEASE MAKE A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PAN AND HIM I RLLY RLLY LOVE THEM BOTH 😭😭👍

aww let the boi’s tears shake uncle pan pls 🥺 i wan all the characters to be happy 😭❤️

I hope they don't get together LOL

uncle pan has a point,, their age difference is enough, but I don't think that's the only reason why they're not suited for each other. They seem to be on completely different wavelengths. Bc it's a comic I think they probably will wind up together in the end, but I hope qui finds someone who's better for him with more in common.

as always thank you for the translation!

I’m not sure how I old thought uncle pan was but having him actually state his age really brought it home

As much as I loved their relationship dynamic at the beginning now I’m not so sure I’d like them to stick together. This is an interaction where both sides can give a lot to each other like uncle Pan can bring up the mature side in Qiu and the boy can probably make uncle’s life a bit more chaotic (in a good and kinda refreshing way), but I’m not sure that uncle’s way of seeing things is something that even has to be fixed. Who can tell if there’s a nasty trauma speaking for him or is it just the way he is. All in all, I cried for the poor boy and I really hope to see him with someone who values him

I feel sorry for the red hair guy because its his first authentic liking but I also undestand uncle Pan side so I'm thorn
but Im looking forward to their story

Their relationship is getting more interesting now, I don’t know how it’s gonna work out though.

Wow What a great chapter. I was never really sold on these 2 but this has changed my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread