Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 125

Honestly kind of saw it coming that she would be a lesbian, kind of cliched but endearing at the same time.
It's always a relief whenever you can find someone you can talk to freely.

that was an incredible chapter - the rain, the atmosphere, the colors all made the pain emotions that much stronger. GAHH

I cried... a little... Thank you for your hardwork in scanlating this.

Aggregator gang
this arc is hurting me way too much because it's hitting way too close to home. the only reason why i'm closeted is because of my family's pressure. i don't care about anyone else, but my family would definitely reject me and really they're all i have. sometimes i feel just like this lady in the comic, like wouldn't it be better if i was an orphan because it's extremely heavy and it's tiring to be weighted under this blanket.

I really want the two of them to end up together just because i want to see the happy ending. actually i just need to see huan wen have his happy ending. i feel like i really relate to him, because around friends it's okay to be out, as long as you're quiet about it. and if people come to know about your sexual identity it's just not prefferd not horrible, but you've also hardly ever said it out loud directly. you can tell from this chapter that huan wen has never been explicit about his identity as a gay man, from his body language to the look in his eyes to the way the words struggle to come out of his mouth. it's all new to him. he's not like yuyang who's open about being open about his sexuality, he's just always been putting the topic on the back burner. it's something to worry about later, and as he gets older it's getting harder and harder for him to deal with it.

this chapter hurts, from the atmosphere to the topics of the conversations being held to the art to the expressions to the dialogue. it's a really heavy chapter but it's also something that needed to be addressed. and this was a good way to put it. i hope huan wen finds his voice and finds the courage to take his next step. if his happy ending is being in a relationship that's great! if his happy ending is just being able to confidently say, "i'm gay" that's even better! i need him to be happy and take the next step forward, whatever that may be.

My heart breaks for plp who go their whole lives like this, and maybe I’m just a dreamer but I can help but wish of a day when that doesn’t matter, we are human, we all deserve love and happiness.

What a bittersweet chapter. Very sad about the pressures they have to endure because of their families, but it was nice that both are in similar situations and can understand each other. It would be nice if they became good friends, and had each other to confide in.

I cried... a lot. Also this probably just became my all time favourite romance webcomic.

So many different types of relationships are portrayed so wonderfully and realistically. It's not like the many other romance webcomic that I have read.

I feel like a lot of the other webcomics about this topic either overly sexualize the characters, make them waaay too pure and wholesome, or just straight up lack any story and misrepresent certain things. While Here U Are has found a really good balance between those things. Which I really appreciate 😭💗

god i hope she becomes a recurring character... I know she probably won't cause I don't think we even know her name, but I'd kill for more wlw in gay manhuas.

I joined mangadex mostly to follow this story. The artwork is so clean and clear, and the scene selection is so well done, the characters become more and more real. It really is a work of art.
Of all the characters, I feel the most for Huan Wen, and I do hope he gets his happy ending. However he ends up defining that for myself. (Though Ji Yuan is awful cute, a great match for "the handsome guy".)
And thanks to the scanlators. You guys and gals rock!

oh damn... the feels are reAL 🥺❤️ i really appreciate how they frame sexuality in a realistic manner,, like how its extremely difficult to come out esp in chinese culture (i am chinese so i cant speak for other cultures) bc we have to be filial children by getting married, having grandchildren and eventually taking care of our parents in their old age... and not getting married and not wanting or having children is a big taboo (tho it is improving) here you are is such a good manhwa im touched 😭

i was going to write a really long comment about how meaningful this series is to me as a bi trans man but i think chanana pretty much covered everything i would say. this chapter was really impactful to me as i've had similar experiences and i think most lgbt people have. the emotions you feel both staying closeted and coming out to anyone are really complex and i think they captured that.

i hope huan wen comes to be at peace with himself and his identity and comfortable enough to come out to others, even if it's just to his friends. i hope he finds his voice and is able to say confidently that he's a gay man and that that's a good thing

anyway i'm thankful to all the people involved in translating this because this series means a lot to me 🥺 ❤️ have a good day

Users who are viewing this thread