Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 130

if grandpa doesnt ask wen whether or not he likes him im gonna LOSE IT just realise u LIKE him alreadyy

pleaaaaaaase be okay, pleaaaaaase please please please grandpa be okay with this

äääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I CAN'T
NO
PLEASE LET EVERYTHING BE ALRIGHT

Thank you for your hard work!
This has been the best chapter of the not-main story so far. I’m so hooked!

Oh man, the angles of those panels outside on the bench when Huan Wen was reaching his hand out to Yuan, and then when he freezes as he realizes Yuan's confusion, were stunning -- you can feel the tenderness and longing just from those panels.
Also a big oof moment because Yuan clearly only thinks of him as a friend; he didn't react to Huan's suggestive body language at all. I didn't think it would hurt this much, but it really does... Yuan wants to help him, but he could never give him fully the kind of relationship that he really yearns for...

Did grandpa see? I'm living vicariously through this. I hope his grandfather accepts him because I think it'll give me a bit of hope.

@starlingtine what you've said is so true. I think I'd prefer if they didn't end up together. Just as love and acceptance is a part of the LGBT story, so too is rejection. What you've talked about, those few panels, is what I love about these two and the nature of their relationship.

So often you see in comics a straight character who "turns" gay and vice versa for the sake of the story. But for once I'd like to see them explore the range of emotions people feel when their friend stays only as a friend, and can't love them the same way and how both parties cope with that (if they cope at all).

I have a feeling grandpa will accept him. I hope, at least! 🤞Ahhh I can't wait until the next one comes out!
Thank you for the translation!

Oh my god Yuan 😭 😭 😭

This boy is the kind of pure that you only find in fiction, really (same with Li Huan)

Users who are viewing this thread